Freehand Update 1
Firstly I want to thank all of the artists who have signed up in these last couple of weeks. It’s been a whirlwind since we launched the site but the team have busy with updates, fixes and changes. Here is a list of everything we’ve been up to. We will publish more of these updates in the future as we continue to build and grow the platform. If you have any questions then remember you can email us directly through the support page or get in touch through Instagram.
- Started a small amount of marketing to buyers. As you can see in the image, there is some traffic on the site with some artist profiles getting a lot of clicks and even purchases. We will be ramping this up over time.
- Added multiple new styles. You can now add all of these to your profile and create services for them. Sacred Geometry, Polynesian, Ornamental, Trash Polka and Egyptian.
- Updated the featured artists section to include most active and complete profiles. This section now shows at the bottom of every blog post as well to increase exposure.
- Deleted multiple incomplete artist profiles to make sure buyers see profiles with content.
- Fixed error with portfolio images appearing stretched when opened.
- Fixed error with certain countries not being able to connect bank account to profile.
- New artists will now receive welcome email as originally planned when they first sign up.
- The correct currency symbol now shows in the checkout preview based on the artists location.
- Fixed slow loading time when uploading images to portfolio and services.
If you have experienced any bugs then please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to fix things. Additionally, if you have any feature requests or things you would like to see changed then we would also love to hear from you.